Friday, August 26, 2011

My Running Shoes

This is New Balance 1080. I like it very much that I bought two pairs of them. I got 20% off for the second pair. The discount voucher was given to me on the day of 2011 SCKLM running pack collection on the fourth week of June 2011.

I bought the first pair just about two weeks prior to 2011 SCKLM and the second pair just about two weeks before the expiry date of my discount voucher, which is on August 31, 2011.

Why do I like it? To be honest, I'm not a running shoes expert hence I can't explain in detail. What I can tell you is, since I have been using MR1080 RW4E, I can significantly reduce my blisters. I'm not sure why but I think this might be due to its extra wide size.

I plan to try other models from other brands as well. I'm eyeing Adidas Supernova Glider 3, Asics Nimbus, Asics Kinsei, and Newton right now, and might want to buy any of them latest by early 2012.

Keep on running!

Technical Details:

How did I get this?

My first pair:
Where? New Balance at T-221, 3rd Floor, The Gardens, Mid Valley, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
When? June 13, 2011
How Much? MYR 459

My second pair:
Where? New Balance at T-221, 3rd Floor, The Gardens, Mid Valley, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
When? August 16, 2011
How Much? MYR 367.20

No comments:

Post a Comment